New Patient Registration

All new patients wishing to join the practice are invited to call at reception any day Monday – Friday between 11am and 12 pm.  Please download the relevant forms at the bottom of this page or these call be collected from reception. When completed, please return them to reception between the above times with the relevant documentation as below:

Registration forms are:

1.  The yellow HS123 form.  This is for registering a new born baby and is provided by the Registrar when the birth is registered.  No other forms or documents are needed with this.

2.  The HS200 form.  This is for registering someone who is already registered with a GP Practice in NI or GB.

3.  The HSC/R1 form.  This if for registering someone who is NOT already registered with a GP Practice in NI or GB.

When submitting the HS200 form you will also need to provide photographic ID and proof of address.  If you are not a UK Citizen but are a citizen of one of the European Economic Area (EEA) member states then your photographic ID needs to be a copy of your passport and an EU settlement confirmation.  If you are neither a UK citizen nor a citizen of one of the EEA member states then your photographic ID needs to be a copy of your passport and also a copy of your visa.

List 1: Lawfully in NI

  • Valid Passport
  • Valid visa issued by the UK Home Office (if applicable)
  • Birth Certificate, and where applicable, Marriage or Civil Partnership Certificate
  • Certificate of Naturalisation or proof of EEA status
  • Other valid photographic ID

List 2: Residing in NI

  • Current NI Driving Licence (photo card and counterpart) with NI address
  • Current NI rates bill
  • Current NI Electoral Identity Care
  • Current Home insurance policy valid for NI
  • Signed, current tenancy agreement (not handwritten) or mortgage statement for property of residency in NI.
  • Current bank statements for active account which shows NI address
  • Recently paid utility bill (gas, electricity or telephone – not mobile phone) for property of residency in NI
  • Housing benefit award letter for a property in NI

List 3: Reason for being in NI

  • A letter or document from the Department of Communities (Belfast) confirming receipt of a UK state pension or benefit
  • Recent payslip from current employer (showing employer’s address and employee’s National Insurance Number)
  • A letter from Revenue & Customs (HMRC) with your unique tax reference/self assessment return showing NI address
  • S1 form or letter from the Department of Employment & Social Protection (Dublin) confirming receipt of state pension
  • HMRC Tax Credit Award

Forms for downloading. Please ensure you have read the above for the correct form required.

All new patients over 18 need to complete the New patient Check form, Info letter regarding Benzodiazepine drugs (as below). Patients under 18 only need to complete the Ethnic Form. You will need to download these to bring along with either your HS200 or HSCR1 form.

The Practice are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of calls as they deal with unprecedented demand on their service.

You can help with this by choosing an appropriate time and means to contact the Practice for your query i.e. use the answerphone or online service for script orders, only phone for results between 3-4.30 pm and choose a later time in the day to phone the practice for any general enquiries.

Your Practice team are dealing with a workload which far outstrips capacity, please be understanding of the daily challenges which they face to deliver services to you.