From the 1st July, doctors will only be able to return telephone advice calls placed before 11am and a limit will be placed on the number of messages that each GP can handle. The reason for this is a capacity one; the service is facing a sustained increase in demand and in order to manage patients safely, doctors need to manage their time efficiently between surgery appointments, prescription signing, home visits and hospital correspondnece.
We hope that you understand why this decision has had to be taken and would ask for your support going forward. You can help in not over burdening your GP practice in small ways:
* Only phone your GP when self-management has not worked and medical advice is needed.
* Tap into community pharmacy services for non-urgent conditions.
* Always cancel appointments when you no longer need them.
PLEASE DO NOT CHALLENGE RECEPTION STAFF WHEN THEY CANNOT TAKE YOUR CALL AFTER 11AM, THEY ARE SIMPLY ACTING ON PRACTICE POLICY
- HRT ADVICE
- FLU VACCINES 2024THE PRACTICE WILL NOW BE OFFERING FLU VACCINES FOR OUR PATIENTS WHO ARE 50 YEARS AND OVER AS WELL AS PATIENTS IN CLINICAL RISK GROUPS, PRESCHOOL CHILDREN, PREGNANT WOMAN, CARERS AND CLOSE CONTACTS OF IMMUNOCOMPROMISED INDIVIDUALS. You can now call reception and book a treatment room appointment to have your vaccine. Please call 02890204445 any… Read more: FLU VACCINES 2024
- Complaints ProcedureWe realise that occasionally things do not go as smoothly as we would like. To register a complaint with the practice please put it in writing and mark if for the attention of our Practice Manager, Mrs Roisin Rafferty. PLEASE NOTE: All complaints will be dealt with in a strictly confidential manner.
- CORONAVIRUSRoutine services have been scaled down but are continuing. Please telephone the Practice for all routine enquiries or prescription orders and Reception staff will help with your query. Please remember that you can also use online access for Prescription ordering. ALL prescriptions, going forward, will be given to your nominated Chemist and cannot be picked… Read more: CORONAVIRUS
- NOTICE – TELEPHONE CALLSFrom the 1st July, doctors will only be able to return telephone advice calls placed before 11am and a limit will be placed on the number of messages that each GP can handle. The reason for this is a capacity one; the service is facing a sustained increase in demand and in order to manage… Read more: NOTICE – TELEPHONE CALLS
- Treatment RoomOur treatment room now operates an appointment only system. Please contact reception on 90204444 for appointments